MAKE YOUR WIG INVISIBLE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Got 2B Freeze Blast Spray
- Face powder brush
- Your skin tone powder
HOW TO PULL IT OFF?
Making your wig look invisible is no more a difficult task. You can make your wig look natural using the following things:
- First, spray the back of your wig with the freeze blast spray. This allows you to have a good start and set the ground for further actions.
- Dry the area that was covered by spray using a hair drier. Although you can use the normal setting, the cool mode is preferred.
3. Now that your wig is all dry and that the spray is set, open up the powder and be generous when applying it using your face powder brush.
4. Repeat the process twice – apply the spray, dry it and cover it with powder.
5. The next step requires you to put the wig on when it’s done and take up an angled brush and apply powder to the top part, gently. The trick is to only apply the powder on the hairline, not the hair. It will look unhealthy and unnatural if you get powder on your hair.
Now your wig base matches your skin color and you can go outside without fear that people will notice your hair accessory!
WIG: THE FULL LACE WIG UNIT