- Lace Wig
- L’oreal extraordinary oil curls conditioner
- TRESEMME Moisture Rich Conditioner
- Plastic bag
- Olive Oil Leave In Conditioner
For smooth and lasting results, it is important to take care on a regular basis. We have laid down few important steps toÂ care for your lace wig.
Step 1: SATURATE THE HAIR IN WARM WATER
Step 2: GENEROUSLY COAT YOUR UNIT WITH CONDITIONER
Step 3: RINSE THROUGHLY AND REPEAT WITH MOISTURE RICH CONDITIONER
Step 4: DETANGLE WIG WITH WIDE TOOTH COMB
Step 5: Place plastic bag on hair for deep saturation. Leave for 20mins or more (Heat is optional)
Step 6: rinse conditioner with cold water for a healthy shine
Step 7: place the wig in a canvas head and comb gently
Step 8: Apply leave in serum and smooth with a brush
Step 9:Â ALLOW YOUR UNIT TO AIRDRY FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS.
FLAUNT YOUR CURLS IN STYLE
Long term care for your wig
- Storage is Key
- Whether you’re storing a synthetic or human hair wig, the key is to make sure it stays free from dust and dirt. To do this, store your wig in its original box or in a specially designed storage container with a lid. This will help protect the quality of the fibers while also preventing tangles and flyaways. Additionally, if you have multiple wigs, don’t store them on top of each other—this can cause friction between the fibers which can lead to breakage and damage over time.
- Cleaning & Styling
- If your wig is made from human hair fibers, then you can use regular shampoo and conditioner on it just as you would with real hair. However, when washing synthetic wigs, be sure to use special deep cleaning products designed specifically for synthetic fibers as regular shampoo and conditioner could strip the fibers of their color or texture. When styling your wig after washing, use a wide-tooth comb or brush that won’t snag the delicate hairs; using high heat tools such as curling irons or flat irons should be kept at minimum (or avoided altogether) since these tools can cause irreversible damage to most types of synthetics.
- Professional Maintenance
- If you’re serious about preserving the quality of your wig over time—especially if it’s made from human hair fiber—it’s important to bring it into a professional salon every once in awhile for maintenance services such as trimming split ends or adjusting the cap size if necessary. Doing so will ensure that your wig continues to look polished and luxurious no matter how often you wear it!